Wednesday, February 13, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGUS! :D
haha ytd was my birthday man. Was such a happy day.
From debbie's blog:
'Jingo and I(debbie) embarrassed ourselves immensely by going to her class in the morning and singing along to the tune of "Tattoo" with our own improvised lyrics. Then Mama and Shinny just stood behind doing weird stuff HAHAHA cause they didn't know the song.
SO PAI SEH. Her whole class fell silent and apparently people were laughing at us. HMPH. >:( THEY SING VERY NICE MEH
AHAHAH I seem to be singing lotsa bday songs nowadays :P
And errr I threw the bar of chocolate at her. BY ACCIDENT, MY HAND FLICKED ):
SO HILARIOUS HAH.'
so nice huh! made a song man. I shall post the lyrics later :D
Thanks to all the people who wished me happy birthday and/or gave me presents. THANK YOU! You guys made the first day of me being a 15-year-old a happy one.
Hahahahha omg tmr's Vdayyyy <3 yay.
8:29 PM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style